Sunday, March 16, 2008

episode 005: sybil

How did you spend your Friday night?

Oh really, wow. Was that fun?

good for you.



really, I'm thrilled for you... but don't you want to ask what I did Friday night?

Go on... you know you wanna. You know you need to know...

Fine, if you won't ask I'll just tell the others...

I spent my Friday night talking to yet another terribly interesting amazing blog chick... Sybil Law.

To me though, Sybil is more than just a blogger chick. More than a blog wife. More than some drunk with a foul mouth. She's a tried and true friend that I just can't live without...

So what's it like when Sybil and I have a conversation? I think you'll just have to give it a listen to find out...



Was that huge 1 hour and 20 minutes not enough... I know... it was long... in the future we're setting a hard and fast time limit... this time though Mr. Kaos thought there were too many gems that couldn't be edited out. What can I say... he's a nut... but do you still want more Strange Love?

Now you can go to one place to hear the current show and all those pesky back episodes as well... enjoy!

Want to be the first to hear a new episode? You can subscribe too!

No comments: