Saturday, April 26, 2008

strange love episode 010: meet gunfighter

In honor of our guest's aptitude for Haiku I've decided to introduce this episode of Strange Love, our tenth, with a haiku of my own:


Gunfighter sounds smooth
tattoos kilts shows and much more
listen in or else

Wow, I should really leave that to the experts shouldn't I? It was a fun show, we had a great time... Enjoy!




***
as always you can listen to the show here, download it or subscribe so that you can always be the first to know when we've put out a new episode...

Next week's show will be a first for us with three guests, holly, jo and belle, skyping in all together... it's going to be a girl fest complete with cocktails...

1 comment:

Bubblewench said...

I totally freakin LOVED the GF podcast... GF - you ROCK!