Wednesday, April 23, 2008

this week's guest... Gunfighter

(image from Gunfighter's site)

Strange Love listeners... meet Gunfighter.

A lot of you are probably familiar with this cooking, reading, music loving, poetry writing, gun using, liberal, rosary making, soccer coaching, girl scout leading, blogging father and husband from the DC area. And if you aren't? It's a crying shame...

Even with that long ass run on sentence, I'm sure I left out 50 things because he's one hell of an interesting guy. From the moment Mr. Kaos and I started doing this podcast he was on our guests to have wish list so we're probably more excited for this show than anyone else is...

So what are we going to talk about on this episode of Strange Love? A little bit of this... a little bit of that... but I assure you I'm going to be asking for a few recipes.

Do you have a question for Gunfighter? Leave it in the comments and I'll see what I can do.

xoxo - CamiKaos

5 comments:

sybil law said...

What do you think of vaginas?!
Opps - wrong person. Well, really, I guess it's a fairly universal question, anyway...
:)

Deb Rox said...

What Sybil said.

Also:
can you answer with an extemporaneous haiku on the topic?

Gunfighter said...

Pssst, you forgot kilt-wearing and tattooed.

Just sayin'.....

CamiKaos said...

syb: I'll ask him

deb: I'll ask him

gf: Those were both on my list! I almost used the picture of you in the kilt, but decided I liked this one better...

Gunfighter said...

Woo Hoo!

That was FUN!